Connect your favorite tools to your phone system
Connecting Realworks to your telephony platform is extremely important for improving customer satisfaction and working more efficiently. With our integration tool Bubble, you no longer have to search for customer data manually during phone calls but can use the functionalities that Realwork's telephony module has to offer you.
For this integration, Bubble acts as a gateway. This means that you can disable all of Bubble's pop-up features yourself, because in this configuration, Bubble only ensures that your telephony environment can communicate with Realwork's telephony module.
The integration method gives you all the functionality that the Realworks telephony module has to offer. Think of a callnotification that comes into view with the customer information, which you can also click on to access the calling person's CRM card. During the call, a call registration is automatically added to the contact card. It is advisable to add a note to the call registration in any case, to enrich customer data so that you can find afterwards what the conversation was about.The pop-up will disappear by itself when the call has finished. Even if the Call Registration screen is not opened, the call will be logged in Realworks, but without a note. It is also possible to add a callback request in Realworks for a colleague in the call registration by using a task or template.
When a call is transferred to a colleague, the customer information moves with it. By default, the pop-up is visible from the moment your softphone, deskphone or other device rings until the call is terminated. Ask Realworks about the specific features their telephony module has to offer. In addition to the aforementioned gateway feature, Bubble comes with many other functionalities. For example, you can activate multiple CRM integrations under the same user at no extra cost, which can be useful if you use multiple software applications within your company. We have already listed some important features for you:
- All the functionality that Realworks's phone module has to offer you.
- Dialing out with one click on a phone number in your CRM, browser or other program with the Click & Call feature.
- Easy and secure login based on Single sign-on (Microsoft, Google or Apple account).
To meet your specific needs, Bubble is equipped with the Automations module. With this module it is possible to add your own If-This-Then-That flows. Think, for example, of running a script or automatically opening the call-note-screen instead of having to click it open.
Connecting Bubble - and thus the Realworks Software CRM connector - to your telephony platform is very easy. The procedure is different per telephony platform but one thing they all have in common, you don't have to be a technician to do it.
- Click to dial from CRM
- Hotkey dial from CRM
- Multi result pop-up
- Call registration
- Call registration (+note)
- Realtime API (company based)
- Bubble pop-up
- Application pop-up
- Remote Dialer
- Single sign-on
- Click to dial
- Hotkey dial
- Native Windows applicatie
- Native macOS applicatie
€7 / monthly per user
One-time license fee company: € 250,00
One-time license fee user: € 25,00
What does Bubble benefit your organization?
Time saved per year
Investment Bubble per year
Total investment per year
Potential savings per year
Disclaimer: This calculation is based on 45 workable weeks (8 hours per day). This calculation does not take into account any one-time investments or any license fees charged by the CRM vendor. No rights can be derived from this calculation.
- Saving time by not having to ask for the customers name
- Answer the phone in a customer-friendly and personal way
- Improve team interaction by immediately seeing which colleague has had contact
- No manual and incorrect entering of customer data
- Instantly see who and why someone is calling
- More time and attention for the customer which leads to better customer satisfaction
- Calling directly from the customer data of your software application
- Connecting multiple software applications within the organization? No problem with Bubble!
- All functionalities this integration has to offer
- When transferring the call to your colleague the customer details are also transferred